Availaible in :
packs of 10gm, 50gm, 100gm, 250gm, 500gm and 1Kg
Emamectin Benzoate 5% SG
- Nagarjuna Trust belongs to Avermectin group of Insecticide.
- It is a water-soluble granule.
- It is highly effective insecticide with stomach action.
- It is recommended for the effective control of borers.
- It has a very good translaminar action which provides excellent residual activity.
- Chick Pea
It interferes with neurotransmitters of target pest which disturb nerve impulses.
|Crop||Pest Common Name||Dose/Acre|
|Formulation (g)||Dilution in Water|
|Okra||Fruit & Shoot Borer||54 – 68||200|
|Cotton||Boll Worms||76 – 88||200|
|Cabbage||DBM||60 – 80||200|
|Chilli||Fruit Borer, Thrips,Mites||80||200|
|Brinjal||Fruit & Shoot Borer||80||200|
|Redgram||Pod Borer||88||200 – 300|
|Chick Pea||Pod Borer||88||200 – 300|
|Grapes||Thrips||44 – 88||200 -400|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.