NACL is committed to the community and closely works with the members of the community in meeting their requirements. At Srikakulam and Ethakota, NACL focuses on community welfare activities such as providing purified drinking water, supporting schools and students, offering medical aid, infrastructure In addition to these, various actions for community development are taken up after discussions with the villagers and the local administration.Read More
In a world that is rapidly transitioning, NACL believes that it is important to drive ourselves forward ethically and scientifically. With an onus put towards minimized harm to the environment, all our manufacturing processes are tailor-made to let the Earth breathe.
NACL is a systems driven organization with well-defined Quality Management systems . The systems are in line with the products and processes manufactured at the sites including various analysis involved in effluent water treatment .Well equipped and compliant Quality control laboratories are established in manufacturing sites and R &D. The analytical instruments in the Quality control labs are complying with the latest requirements. The laboratories are manned by qualified and trained manpower. The Quality control laboratory at Technical Plant , Srikakulam and R & D at Shadnagar are also NABL accredited
In all the manufacturing locations, there is an increased focus on preserving the environment. At Srikakulam plant more than 70% of the land is under green cover. Each visitor to the plant is encouraged to plant a tree sapling. In Srikakulam Plant there is a state-of-the-art Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) plant which is Rs. 30 Crore worth that recovers and reuses all the water in addition to handling the effluents generated.
Ethakota formulation unit has a large green cover and a ZLD Facility. The green belt in Ethakota helps to keep the environment free from pollution. The effluent treatment plant and water treatment plant help in recycling the water.
NACL has well-equipped Occupational Health Centres (OHCs) at its both manufacturing plants with services being available round the clock. These Centres are equipped with beds, first aid items / medicines and an Ambulance Van to cater to emergency medical needs under the supervision of qualified Medical Practitioners and Nurses. Periodical medical check-up and occupational health check-up are carried out for Associates to identify and prevent health risks. The OHCs are situated in lush-green environment providing fresh air.
Safety infrastructure is available in all the critical points at Srikakulam and Ethakota, with the latest equipment for detection, and prevention of fire. Dedicated facilities are installed to ensure Safety. There are regular training sessions, simulations, periodic inspections, audits and participative management for institutionalization of Safety practices. Safety celebrations and awareness campaigns are held during Safety Week and Fire Week every year.
- 08EC Compliance Report NACL 27.05.2021
- 08SAFETY AUDIT REPORT NACL UNIT-2 ETHAKOTA-2020
- 08SAFETY AUDIT REPORT NACL UNIT-1 ETHAKOTA-2020
- 08HARA Report NACL Unit-2 Ethakota Year 2020
- 08HARA Report NACL Unit-1 Ethakota Year 2020
- 08FORM-V Environmental Audit report NACL Unit-2 FY 2019-2020
- 08FORM-V Environmental Audit Report NACL Unit-1 FY 2019-2020
- 08CFO Order NACL Ethakota Unit-2
- 08CFO order NACL ETHAKOTA Unit-1
- 08CFE Order NACL Ethakota Unit-2
- 08CFE 01.04.2019
- 08NACL CFO_04.10.2019
- 08EC Compliance Report-28.05.2020
- 08NACL PL ACT POLICY – 181632027120000004
- 08Safety Audit Report_2019_Lumen
- 01 EC Compliance Report NACL 27.05.2021
- 02 SAFETY AUDIT REPORT NACL UNIT-2 ETHAKOTA-2020
- 03SAFETY AUDIT REPORT NACL UNIT-1 ETHAKOTA-2020
- 04HARA Report NACL Unit-2 Ethakota Year 2020
- 05HARA Report NACL Unit-1 Ethakota Year 2020
- 06FORM-V Environmental Audit report NACL Unit-2 FY 2019-2020
- 07FORM-V Environmental Audit Report NACL Unit-1 FY 2019-2020
- 08CFO Order NACL Ethakota Unit-2
- 09CFO order NACL ETHAKOTA Unit-1
- 10CFE Order NACL Ethakota Unit-2
- 11CFE 01.04.2019
- 13NACL CFO_04.10.2019
- 16EC Compliance Report-28.05.2020
- 17NACL PL ACT POLICY - 181632027120000004
- 18Safety Audit Report_2019_Lumen