Pyrazosulfuron – Ethyl 70% WDG
- Sirius is a broad spectrum, systemic, selective, pre and early post emergence Rice Herbicide.
- It controls major broad leaf weeds,Sedges and grassy weeds.
- It is an advanced innovative WDG formulation with lower dose.
- It is highly selective to Rice crop and safe to environment.
- It controls weeds for longer duration.
- It should be applied within 0-3 days of last puddling in paddy transplanted field.
- It can be applied as a Foliar or can be mixed with sand for broad casting in standing water.
Mode of Action:More Details
It inhibits the catalysis of a key enzyme Acetolactate synthase (ALS) in bio synthesis of 3 amino acids Valine, Leucine and lsoleucine and stops the cell division of roots and plant growth of weeds. It is absorbed mainly through root system and translocated into weed plants.
|Crop||Common Name of Pest||Dosage / Acre|
|Dilution in Water|
|Transplanted Paddy||Monochoria vaginalis, Ludwigia parviflora, Marsilea quadrifolia||12||200|Packing
Available in 3g, 12g and 30g