Availaible in :
packs of 50g, 100g, 250g, 500g and 1kg
Carbendazim 50% WP
- Zen – formulation is one of the best in the industry. Broad spectrum fungicide, which controls large no. of diseases with its strong mode of action.
- When applied to the roots, the active ingredient passes Inter cellularly into the xylem vessels & it is swept along by the sap stream towards the foliage. When applied to the foliage the fungicide gets into the xylem and spreads to the distal parts of the leaf but not in the opposite direction towards the roots.
- Zen– As compared to other fungicides, it is less expensive in the long run with respect to the superior protection and cost per acre.
- Cluster Bean
- Sugar Beet
- Black gram/Green gram
- Cow Pea
- It is a broad-spectrum systemic fungicide with protective and curative action. It is taken and translocated within the plant as a result of which the latter become fungitoxic.
- It mainly acts by inhibiting development of germ tubes, the formation of appressoria and the growth of mycelia.
|Crop||Disease Common Name||Dose/Acre|
|Paddy||Arial phase, Blast||100 g – 200 g|
|Paddy||Sheath Blight||2 g per Kg of Seed|
|Wheat||Loose Smut||2 g per Kg of Seed|
|Barley||Smut||2 g per Kg of Seed|
|Cotton||Leaf Spot||100 g|
|Cluster Bean||Powdery Mildew||140 g|
|Groundnut||Tikka Leaf Spot||90 g|
|Tapioka||Set Rot||1 g /lt of Water|
|Peas||Powdery Mildew||100 g|
|Jute||Seedling Blight||1g/kg of seed|
|Sugar Beet||Leaf Spot, Powdery mildew||80 g|
|Cucurbits||Powdery Mildew/Anthracnose||300 g|
|Brinjal||Leaf Spot, Fruit Rot||120 g|
|Apple||Scab||2.5 g/ 10 lt of Water|
|Walnut||Downy Leaf Spot||3g/lt of water|
|Rose||Powdery Mildew||1 g/2 lt of Water|
|Black gram/Green gram||Leaf Spot and Web Blight||100 – 200 g|
|Cow Pea||Leaf Spot, Collor Rot, Anthracnose, Powdery Mildew||200 g|
|Ber||Powdery Mildew||1 g/lt of Water|
|Tobacco||Frog eye spot, Anthracnose||90 g|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.