Availaible in :
packs of 100g, 250g, 500g and 1kg
Mancozeb 75% WP
- Zeb Fungicide contains Mancozeb is a board spectrum, protectant and contact fungicide popularly known as KING OF FUNGICIDES.
- Zeb belongs to Di thiocarbamate group.
- Zeb is Non-systemic, contact with protective action.
- Zeb have disrupting lipid metabolism and absorbed by the leaves.
- Because of multisite activity, there has been no reported resistance development to Mancozeb so for and performing well even after more than 50 year of its commercial uses.
- This product performs extremely well when used in preventive spray program at 7 to 10 days interval. Besides disease control, it provides Manganese and zinc nutrition to the crop.
It acts upon 6 enzymatic sites in the fungal cell to inhibit spore germination therefore prevent disease.
|Crop||Disease Common Name||Dose/Acre|
|Potato||Late Blight, Early Blight||600 – 800 g|
|Wheat||Brown and Black rust, Blight||600 – 800 g|
|Maize||Leaf Blight, Downy Mildew||600 – 800 g|
|Paddy||Blast||600 – 800 g|
|Jowar||Leaf Spot||600 – 800 g|
|Grapes||Angular Leaf Spot, Downy mildew and Anthracnose||600 -800 g|
|Banana||Tip rot, Sigatoka Leaf spot, Cigar end rot||600 -800 g|
|Apple||Scab and Sooty Blotch||3 g / lt of Water|
|Guava||Fruit Rot||2 g / lt of Water|
|Tomato||Late blight, Buck Eye rot, Leaf spot||600 -800 g|
|Groundnut||Tikka Disease, Rust, Collar rot, leaf spot.||600 -800 g|
|Chilli||Damping off, fruit rot, Ripe rot, leafspot||600-800 g|
|Cauliflower||Collar rot, leaf spot||2 g / lt of Water and 600 – 800g|
|Cumin||Blight||600 – 800g|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.