Availaible in :
packs of 100g, 200g, and 1kg
Dimethomorph 50% WP
- Trica is a systemic fungicide containing Dimethomorph. It is used for treating downy mildew and Late blight caused by organisms such as Pythium and Phytophthora species.
- Trica is one of trusted and famous brand to control Downy Mildew and Late blight. It is supporting Indian Fruits & Vegetable growers to manage their crops most devastating disease in a very effective way and providing peace of mind.
- Trica affects cell wall production in fungi by inhibition of sterol synthesis. It disintegrates cell wall (Cell wall lysis) to kill the pathogen.
- Trica has translaminar Action – Good uptake into sprayed leaves. Acts on treated plants parts but is also redistribution in the plant tissue.
- Trica provides good rain fastness and longer residual control. Offers good residual activity for long spray intervals
- Trica offers a unique and novel mode of action with no cross-resistance to Phenylamide or strobilurin.
- Trica prevents sporulation much better than many other fungicides. The anti-sporulate. Its activity stops, contains, and kills Late blight spores, preventing the spread of blight between plants and neighboring fields.
- Trica has a unique mode of action that disintegrates the cell wall to kill the pathogen.
- Trica is effective against different stages of the fungal lifecycle.
|Crop||Disease Name||Dose (g/Acre)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.