Availaible in :
packs of 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml & 1lt
Imidacloprid 17.8% SL
- Nagarjuna Mida is a Neonicotinoid group of insecticide with contact and stomach action
- It is broad spectrum insecticide with high efficacy against sucking pests
- It is very cost effective with very low dose technology
- It gives long lasting control
- It is safe to environment ,natural enemies and fit for IPM
It Acts as an antagonist by binding to post synaptic nicotinic receptors in the insect central nervous system.
|Crop||Common Name of Pest||Dosage/Acre|
|Formulation in ml||Dilution in water Ltrs|
|Cotton||Aphid, Whitefly, Jassid, Thrips||40-50||200-280|
|Paddy||BPH. WBPH, GLH||40-50||200-280|
|Okra||Aphid, Jassids, Thrips||40||200|
|Citrus||Citrus, Leaf miner, Psylla||0.05%|
|Groundnut||Aphid, Jassids, Thrips||40-50||200|
|Chillies||jassids, Aphid, Thrips||50-100||200-280|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.