Availaible in :
packs of 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml & 5000 ml.
Pretilachlor 50 % EC
- ERAZE is a selective herbicide for the control of grasses, some sedges and broad-leaved weeds also
- It is a proven ior rice herbicide over butachlor and anilophos
- It contains vegetable oil as solvent and is safe to paddy crop
- It can be applied as foliar spray or can be mixed with sand for broadcasting in standing water
- It gives long control over the weeds
It is a chloroacetanilide group pre-emergence selective rice herbicide, it is taken up readily by the hypocotyls, mesocotyls and coleoptiles of the germinating weeds and acts as cell division inhibitor.
|Crop||Weed Common Name||Dose/Acre (ml)|
|Paddy||Echinochloa crusgalli, Echinochloa colonum, Cyprus difformis, Cyprus iria, Fimbristylis miliaceae, Eclipta alba, Ludwigia parviflora, Leptochloa chinensis, Monochorea vaginalis, Panicum rapens||400 – 600|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.